|Water Vaporation:||50-2500 Kg/hr||Size:||L4800*W3200*H3000 Mm|
|Power:||15 KW||Materials:||SUS304 Or Q235|
|Motor Brand:||SEW||Electrical Components Brand:||Schneider, Omron, Siemens|
|Tail Gas Treatment:||Spray Tower,Fabric Filter , Quench Tower||Energy Sources:||Oil , LNG , LPG|
charcoal powder making machine
Continuous Carbonization Furnace
The performance of a carbonization furnace is the decisive factor to define a perfect carbonization process. Lingheng brand professional furnace accepts wide-ranged raw materials. Almost all the biomass wastes can be carbonized, such as wood, wood chips, coconut shells, straws,sawdust, rice husk, fruit peel and even municipal sewage sludge, etc. Through the process of carbonization, biomass wastes be converted into charcoals and flammable gas under high-temperature.
The carbonization furnace is a horizontal rotating body, which uses indirect heating method. The hot blast furnace at its side generates high temperature and heats the rotatable furnace body. The materials in the furnace body decompose under low oxygen condition, producing a large amount of retort gas, which is led into the combustion chamber by the induced draft fan for secondary combustion. The materials are transported from the end of the furnace body, and the output end is provided with belt There is a product condensation and collection system to collect the product after cooling; the high-temperature flue gas from combustion is pumped to the super dryer for drying sludge. In terms of tail gas treatment, when the temperature in the combustion furnace reaches above 800 ℃, the dry distillation gas can be completely burned to achieve harmless treatment. After the exhaust gas is cooled by a water-cooled heat exchanger, it is dedusted by a cyclone and discharged into the atmosphere.
After processed by the advanced carbonizing furnace, the biomass materials will be converted into charcoal, tar, wood vinegar, and some combustible gas. All of the final products are useful resources and can be widely used in many areas.
Features of Carbonization Furnace
Auto feeder and water-cooled screw discharging machine are configured to realize constant production for 24 hours.
The flammable gas produced during carbonizing process can provide heat for drying host and carbonization host at the same time, largely improve heat utilization.
De-dusting system and purifying system make the flue gas discharges can meet the international environmental emission standard.
Different organics have different components and water content, so the quality of charcoal carbonized from them are quite different.
The temperature of the furnace is above 700℃.Higher temperature, higher production.
Protective materials are added to the casing of the furnace to prevent the operator from hurting by the high temperature.
Central control system is optional,it could realize the separation of operator and the furnace, so to ensure the safety of the operator.
Working Process of Continuous Charcoal Furnace
1. Pretreat biomass less than 50mm by crushing machine.
2. Biomass pretreated is fed into drying system by automatic conveying system. Fuel of our drying system sources from flue gas waste heat produced biomass carbonization process. Hot air is lead into dryer. Raw material is dried step by step, with mode of screw-feeding and batch splitting.
3. Then the biomass dried will automatically fall into continuous carbonization furnace. Temperature for carbonization is about 400 to 600 degree Celsius. The higher the temperature, the greater the yield; the faster the carbonization rate, the lower the operation cost.
4. Charcoal will be discharged and collected by professional equipment after through water cooling system. Temperature of charcoal discharged is about 30 degree Celsius. Biogas is collected by special equipment after it has been purified with dry or wet multistage purification, or it can be recycled as fuel for heating carbonization furnace. Wood tar and wood vinegar are collected by professional collecting system.
Work Flow of Carbonization Furnace
|Charcoal||Daily life||* widely used as fuel in BBQ.|
|* used as fuel in other area.|
|Agriculture||* attach heavy metal to improve the quality of soil.|
|Industry||* can be reprocessed into activated carbon.|
|* used for construction bricks with clay.|
|* widely used as fuel in industries such as steel and iron factories, ceramics, etc.|
|Gas||Daily life||* widely used as fuel.|
|Agriculture||* greenhouse agriculture heating.|
|Industry||* used as fuel for heating or drying.|
|* can be used for generator to get electricity.|
|Wood vinegar, tar||Industry||* belongs to high temperature resistant and waterproof, the great materials in shipbuilding and paint industry.|
|* used as raw materials in chemical and medicine.|
|Agriculture||* used as plant nutrition regulates auxin or insecticide.|
Packing and Delivery
1. The normal package is wooden box(Size: L*W*H). If export to European countries,the wooden box will be fumigated.If container is too tighter,we will use pe film for packing or pack it according to customers special request.
2. We also support 20',40' container delivery, use soft packaging to protect machine well. If export to european countries,the wooden box will be fumigated.If container is too tigher,we will use pe film for packing or pack it according to customers special request.
Contact Person: Manager
Tel: +86 189 6153 0288