|Water Vaporation:||50-2500 Kg/hr||Size:||L6600*W1800*H2000 Mm|
|Power:||7.5 KW||Materials:||SUS304 Or Q235|
|Motor Brand:||SEW||Electrical Components Brand:||Schneider, Omron, Siemens|
|Tail Gas Treatment:||Spray Tower,Fabric Filter||Energy Sources:||Oil , Gas|
horizontal drying machine,
industrial rotary dryer
Horizontal Industrial Textile Sludge Dryer Machine In Rotary Drying Equipment
Digested sewage sludge is usually dewatered before disposal. Dewatered sludge still contains a significant amount of water—often as much as 70 percent—but, even with that moisture content, sludge no longer behaves as a liquid and can be handled as a solid material. Sludge-drying beds provide the simplest method of dewatering. A digested sludge slurry is spread on an open bed of sand and allowed to remain until dry. Drying takes place by a combination of evaporation and gravity drainage through the sand. A piping network built under the sand collects the water, which is pumped back to the head of the plant. After about six weeks of drying, the sludge cake, as it is called, may have a solids content of about 40 percent. It can then be removed from the sand with a pitchfork or a front-end loader. In order to reduce drying time in wet or cold weather, a glass enclosure may be built over the sand beds. Since a good deal of land area is needed for drying beds, this method of dewatering is commonly used in rural or suburban towns rather than in densely populated cities.
Alternatives to sludge-drying beds include the rotary drum vacuum filter, the centrifuge, and the belt filter press. These mechanical systems require less space than do sludge-drying beds, and they offer a greater degree of operational control. However, they usually have to be preceded by a step called sludge conditioning, in which chemicals are added to the liquid sludge to coagulate solids and improve drainability.
Mounting Position Dimensions
Using of Sludge Dryer Drying Machine:
The sludge dryer drying machine mainly consists of the fan, the dispersing device, the belt feeding machine, the feeding machine, the rotary drum, the heat source, the belt type discharging machine, the unloading device and the distribution cabinet. Therefore, the working area of the Vantaa sludge dryer includes the feeding area, the inclined lift plate area, the cleaning area and the guide area.
1. In the guide area, the wet sludge enters the zone and the hot wind contact with the hot air rapidly evaporates. The materials are copied by the large guide Angle, which is not bonded to be imported into the next workspace.
2. In the discharge area, the drum is not set in this area, and the material can roll to the discharge port in this area to complete the drying process.
3. Cleaning area, wet sludge in this area is taking up forming curtain material status, copy board phenomenon of wall material to fall easily formed binding drum, cleaning device is designed in this area due to the equipment, cleaning device was reasonably clean the inner surface adhesion material, in this process, the cleaning device for material group ball agglomerate also plays a role of broken, thus increasing the heat exchange area, and to improve the drying rate;
4. The feed board area, wet sludge in the region has a low moisture state of loose, material in this area has not sticking phenomenon, after heat exchange materials to achieve the required moisture state, in the final discharge area. River channel sludge with a variety of microorganisms has been neglected and has brought many difficulties to urban environmental governance. The sludge drying machine developed by our factory can dry the sludge and facilitate the production of sludge bio-organic fertilizer, which is the preferred drying equipment of organic fertilizer manufacturers.
With the augmentation of the national economic strength, national environmental protection consciousness enhancement, the urban sewage treatment industry gets rapid development, urban sludge yield increasing, sludge disposal and utilization problem is becoming more and more attention by people. The drying of sludge can make the sludge agricultural use, fuel use, incineration and even reduce landfill disposal.
Packing and Delivery
1. The normal package is plastic cloth for main machine and wooden for parts.The wooden box will be fumigated, can also pack it according to customers special request.
2. The normal package is plastic cloth for main machine and wooden for parts.The wooden box will be fumigated, can also pack it according to customers special request.
Why Choose Us?
1. BENENV has more than 2 decades of experience in wastewater and sludge treatment.
2. We introduce Japanese technology and hire Japanese experts, thus our product is far more better than other Chinese manufacturers.
3. We only use the best parts from best supplier.
4. We have our own R&D center and complete manufacture system.
Contact Person: Manager
Tel: +86 189 6153 0288