24 Hours Running Automatic Dosing Machine Unit Dry Powder Mixing Machine
Automatic Chemical Dosing System is a auxiliary auto-equipment, which can prepare and throw polymer solution continually. It can complete the chemical combination and mixing of the polymer continually and efficiently in order to obtain homogeneous and activated solutions. The equipment can be widely used in municipal wastewater treatment, sludge dewatering treatment and other technical treatment.
Feeder Speed Variable
Design features :
1. Fully automatic operation could save labor costs . powder dosage is accurate and adjustable , it can ensure treatment effect and avoid waste .
2. Stainless steel structure and imported components features reliable quality and good corrosion resistance .
3. It is easy in maintaining and nice in appearance .
4. It is easy in maintaining and nice in appearance .
5. We provide powerful technology support to customize products as request .
Core Technology of dissolved air flotation for water clarification
l Micro-bubble generation technology
l Forth circulation and flocculation technology
Characteristics and Advantages of dissolved air flotation for water clarification
l Overall specialized, compact structure, and high performance
l Huge markets ,high maturity, stable performance and reliable operation
l Hydraulic load: 3 ~ 5 m3 / (m2.h)
l Maximum inlet SS concentration is ≤ 1000 mg/L
l Automatic scum discharge, solid content can be up to 30 ~ 100 mg/L
l Applied for the wastewater with suspended solids & floc density lighter than water or close to the water and weak precipitation phenomenon.
The aim of dissolved air flotation is to separate the fine suspended solids in water, algae and micro-floc. And dissolved air flotation can be used in the following industries:
l Separate or recycle waste oil or grease in : oil exploration and refining, biodiesel, machining , food production and catering and so on.
l High concentration organic wastewater treatment: paper, printing and dyeing, textile, leather, pharmaceutical, fermentation wastewater and so on.
l Biochemical effluent liquid separation: the anaerobic effluent solid-liquid separation, aerobic (activated sludge process, contact oxidation, filter) biochemical water solid-liquid separation, the secondary settling tank Effluent treatment and so on.
l Farm and slaughter house wastewater treatment: cattle, pigs, chickens farm, slaughter house wastewater.
l Manufacturing waste: electroplating, painting, etc.
l Purification: river, landscape, recycle water and so on.
Why Choose Us?
1. BENENV has more than 2 decades of experience in wastewater and sludge treatment.
2. We introduce Japanese technology and hire Japanese experts, thus our product is far more better than other Chinese manufacturers.
3. We only use the best parts from best supplier.
4. We have our own R&D center and complete manufacture system.