Industrial Wastewater Treatment Tank For Sludge Sedimentation
Lamella clarifier also called inclined plate sediment tank, is used to separate sedimentable solid (sedimentable particles) from liquids.
It is kind of high efficient combined type settling tank; set many dense inclined tube packing in sediment area, to make the suspended impurity in water sediment.
Such tank can improve sediment efficiency 50~60%, it can improve treatment capacity 3~5 times in the same area. It can design different flow rate inclined plate sediment device according to raw wastewater test report, it need dose flocculant usually.
1. Electroplate effluent contain many kinds of metal ion,Cr,Cu,Fe,Zn ,Ni etc remove rate all above 90%, after treatment, all can reach discharge standard.
2. Coal mine,mineral processing waste water all can make the turbidity from 500-1500 mg/L reduce to 5 mg/L.
3. Printing and dyeing,bleach and dye etc effluent chroma removing rate reach 70-90%,COD remove rate 50-70%.
4. Tannery ,food etc industrial sewage COD remove rate 50-80%, impurity solids remove rate above 90%.
5. Chemical waste water COD remove rate 60~70%, chroma removal rate 60-90%, suspended solids reach discharge standard.
1. It can be buried underground
2. Low sludge production
3. It has no impact on the surrounding environment
4. Automatic control, no need of personnel management
5. Simple operation and convenient maintenance
6. Novel technology and good effect
7. Long service life: the specifications of integrated buried sewage treatment equipment range from 0.5m³to 30m³ per hour. The box body is made of carbon steel plate, and epoxy asphalt is used for corrosion protection inside and outside
Specifications and Models
Packing and Delivery
1.The normal package is plastic cloth for main machine and wooden for parts.The wooden box will be fumigated, can also pack it according to customers special request.
2.The normal package is plastic cloth for main machine and wooden for parts.The wooden box will be fumigated, can also pack it according to customers special request.
Why Choose Us?
1. BENENV has more than 2 decades of experience in wastewater and sludge treatment.
2. We introduce Japanese technology and hire Japanese experts, thus our product is far more better than other Chinese manufacturers.
3. We only use the best parts from best supplier.
4. We have our own R&D center and complete manufacture system.
The normal lead time is 7-15 days, which depends on your quantity.