|Water Vaporation:||50-2500 Kg/hr||Size:||L4800*W3200*H3000 Mm|
|Power:||15 KW||Materials:||SUS304 Or Q235|
|Motor Brand:||SEW||Electrical Components Brand:||Schneider, Omron, Siemens|
|Tail Gas Treatment:||Spray Tower,Fabric Filter , Quench Tower||Energy Sources:||Oil , LNG , LPG|
New Technology Continuous Carbonization Furnace Treatment Equipment From Japan
Sludge drying and carbonization is a newly developed sludge recycling technology by Benenv. It is the result of the painstaking efforts of Japanese experts and Chinese professors in incineration, drying, carbonization field. This technology integrates the advantages of sludge drying and carbonization, and is both stable and dioxin free during the treatment process. During the process, drying is through direct heating while carbonization is through medium carbonization, which produces high quality products.
No bound issue
The sludge is very sticky, and has a special adhesive-phase reaction during the drying process (water content around 40%-60%). During this short period, sludge is easily caking, with hard surface, yet still mud state inside. There is a special disintegrating and mixing device inside super dryer, which rotates with high speed during drying process, and breaks the adhesive phase sludge into small particles, thus increase the drying efficiency.
Low running costs, energy recyclable
After medium temperature carbonization, dried sludge generates large quantities of dry distillation gas under anaerobic condition. The gas is introduced into the combustion chamber of carbonizer as heat source. The high-temperature fume is pumped into dryer as the heat source. Therefore, running cost is low while thermal energy can be utilized and recyclable.
Total sludge volume reduced by more than 90%
After dried by super drier initially, and then carbonized by carbonizer with a further volume reduction; finally, the volume of the sludge can be reduced by 90%.
Simple operation, short processing time, small footprint
The entire process is fully automatic, and in accordance with the explosion-proof safety system which is designed to reduce human activities on the environment damage. Equipment is with small size, small footprint, short processing time, high reliability, suitable for construction operations in harsh environments. The overall level of equipment and process are leading the industry.
Harmless carbonized product with a wide range of uses
After the drying and medium temperature carbonization, sludge ultimately becomes stable particles with size of 1-5mm. Meanwhile, heavy metals have been solidified and the problem of heavy metals in sludge is solved fundamentally.
|Hourly Feeding Capacity||500kg||0.8-1 Tons||1.5-2Tons||2.5-3Tons|
1. All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, Coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo,etc.
2. Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge,etc
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, diesel, Natural Gas, LPG, Biomass, etc.|
|Total Power||40 kw/h||55kw/h||60kw/h||72kw/h|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30m*15m*7m||35*15*7m||45*15*10m||50*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Recycling Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
Packing and Delivery
1. The normal package is wooden box(Size: L*W*H). If export to European countries,the wooden box will be fumigated.If container is too tighter,we will use pe film for packing or pack it according to customers special request.
2. We also support 20',40' container delivery, use soft packaging to protect machine well. If export to european countries,the wooden box will be fumigated.If container is too tigher,we will use pe film for packing or pack it according to customers special request.
Why Choose Us?
1. BENENV has more than 2 decades of experience in wastewater and sludge treatment.
2. We introduce Japanese technology and hire Japanese experts, thus our product is far more better than other Chinese manufacturers.
3. We only use the best parts from best supplier.
4. We have our own R&D center and complete manufacture system.
Contact Person: Manager
Tel: +86 189 6153 0288