|After-sales Service Provided::||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||Application::||Activated Sludge Dewatering, Especially For Oily Sludge|
|Certificate:||ISO 9000, CE Certificate||Operation::||Automatic|
|Electrical Components::||Schneider, Omron||Warranty::||2 Years|
|Service Life::||15 Years||Brand Origin::||Japan|
Industrial Compact Wastewater Treatment System In Container
1. The integrated sewage treatment equipment is buried below the surface, and the surface above the equipment can be used as greening or other land, without the need for building houses, heating and heat preservation.
2. The secondary biological contact oxidation treatment process adopts pushed-flow biological contact oxidation, and the treatment effect is better than the fully mixed biological contact oxidation tank or the two-stage series fully mixed biological contact oxidation tank. Compared with the activated sludge tank, it has a smaller volume, stronger adaptability to water quality, better impact load resistance, stable effluent water quality and no sludge expansion. The new type of elastic stereoscopic packing is used in the tank, with large specific surface area, easy to hang the membrane of microorganisms, and demembrane. Under the same organic load condition, the removal rate of organic compounds is high, which can improve the solubility of oxygen in the air in water.
3. The biological contact oxidation method is adopted in the biochemical tank. The volume load of the filler is relatively low.
4. The deodorization method of the buried domestic sewage treatment equipment includes conventional high-altitude exhaust and soil deodorization measures.
5. The whole equipment processing system is equipped with fully automatic electrical control system and equipment fault alarm system, which runs reliably. Usually, it does not need special personnel to manage, but only needs timely maintenance of the equipment.
|Model||Water capacity(m3/h)||Reference outside size(L*W*H) mm||Qty(set)||Weight(T)||Air volume(m3/min)|
Contact Person: Manager
Tel: +86 189 6153 0288